9/18/13

Sophistocat


I have gone overboard with leopard shoes, I just can't get enough. How else am I supposed to be a sophisto-cat? 


Vans Lo Pro Leopard Slip ons.
 I really dig their loafer-ish vibe. I saw a girl in one of my classes wearing them.. that night instead of studying I searched the interweb for my size and finally after finding some ended up paying a KILLING in shipping fees.

Mara Leopard shoes from Aldo.. 
spent 2 hours tracking down my size in Canada to order them. I really like their sleek pony hair style.. enough to spend hours finding some

Vans Leopard shoes 
(bought these babies in Switzerland) 
They are flashy enough to spunk up any outfit, I even pair mine with animal print dresses for a funky mix.




I leave you with a song that randomly came on my ipod today that I've been digging.
 Have been a long time fan of Robyn since 1996.
 We go wayyyyyyy back 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers